Ngoc Minh Do
- Coordinator and trainer of the IT training program for government leaders in Vietnam, sponsored by JICA, implemented by the Vietnam Information Technology Training Institute (VITTI), Vietnam National University, Hanoi, responsible for topics such as e-Commerce, e-Government, office automation (2001-2005)
- Director of the Center for e-Learning and Online Testing Technology, Institute of Information Technology (ITI), Vietnam National University, Hanoi (2002-2006).
- Lecturer of the Computer Science program series on VTV2 television (2003-2007).
- Researcher at the Institute of Information Technology, National University of Hanoi www.iti.vnu.edu.vn. Research fields are OER (Open Educational Resources), OCW (Open Courseware), MOOC (Massive Open Online Courseware), Open Data, Blockchain and Web3. (2001-present)
- Director of the Vietnam Open Course Ware (VOCW) program, Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) (2007-2009).
- Member of the Connexions project (then OpenStax) technology committee (OpenStax textbooks for university level education) in the United States, www.openstax.org (2008-2014)
- Director of the Vietnam Open Educational Resources (VOER) program, the Vietnam Foundation (2008-now)
- Member of the global OER advisory board of UNESCO (2012-2014)
- Member of the OERAsia advisory board for the Asia-Pacific region (2012-2016) https://www.oercongress.org/event/asia-regional-consultation-on-open-educational-resources/
- Co-founder of the Khan Academy Vietnam(KAV) program – the Vietnam Foundation (2019-now)
- Co-founder and Chairman of the University Blockchain Alliance (UBA) (2021-now)