Job title: Schools and Partnership Intern
Type of position: Part-time, paid position
Deadline for application: June 25th, 2023
Quantity: 02 Interns
The Vietnam Foundation (VNF) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2008 in the US dedicated to improving the lives of the Vietnamese people through education. In 2020, VNF officially formed the strategic and exclusive collaboration with Khan Academy, a US non-profit educational organization who is the developer and provider of the world’s leading online learning platform to launch Khan Academy Vietnam program – the strategic collaboration between the two organizations. By localizing Khan Academy’s materials into Vietnamese, our objective is to provide 16 million Vietnamese students access to this free,
world-class learning platform.
We are looking for candidates for the position of School and Partnership Intern, who are passionate about K-12 education and the mission of bringing equal learning opportunities to all Vietnamese students.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Conduct virtual and offline sharing sessions with stakeholders of local partners like school principal, teachers to introduce Khan Academy platforms as a tool for self- learning of their children.
● Support to work and build strong relationships with partners in educational fields;
● Provide academic supports to local teachers in using Khan Academy to teach, manage students and assign exercises to their students;
● Other tasks assigned by the Team Leader;
● Direct reporting to Team Leader;
● There are possibilities of traveling to provinces to work with local partners in duration of several days
● Experience in building academic activities, especially for Math and Science subject for K- 12 learners;
● Experience in conducting teaching activities and facilitating sessions with children and adults
● Major in Education/ International Relations/English Studies/Marketing; experience in coordinating education projects, working with people of diverse backgrounds; professional manners.
● Experience in coordinating education projects, working with people of diverse backgrounds; professional manners such as teacher, principals, etc.
Professional development opportunities:
● Training/Coaching sessions are provided.
● Exposure to the global network of Khan Academy partners.
● Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills are required in Vietnamese;
● Good English proficiency (NO certificate is required, however, preferred candidates should have minimum English proficiency equivalent to 6.0 IELTS, or 750 TOEIC, or 75 TOEFL iBT).
● This is a part-time paid internship; requiring a minimum of 20 working hours per week.
● Certificate of internship will be provided on demand at the end of the contract term.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resumé and cover letter to email@example.com by 6 pm on June 25th, 2023. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible, as this recruitment may close once a suitable candidate is found. If you have any questions, please contact us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 0969859954.