Vị trí tuyển dụng: Thực tập sinh Marketing
Loại hình: Toàn thời gian
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Đông, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/02/2023
Khan Academy Tieng Viet (KATV) is a not-for-profit educational program formed by the strategic collaboration between The Vietnam Foundation and Khan Academy, the world’s leading online learning platform originated from the United States. By localizing Khan Academy’s materials into Vietnamese, our objective is to provide 16 million Vietnamese students access to this free, world-class learning platform.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Marketing Intern, who are passionate about K-12 education and the mission of bringing equal learning opportunities to all Vietnamese children. Detailed description about the position can be found below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support in media management and community outreach;
- Website and social media management: Manage Facebook page, Facebook group, Zalo, Youtube, etc.;
- Participate in community outreach and customer service activities to encourage e-learning activities on Khan Academy;
- Take part in producing communication materials: videos, posters, graphics, etc.;
- Support in event planning and management: virtual and offline educational events.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communication skills;
- Basic experiences on communications and media management, content creation;
- Knowledge of Adobe package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere), Canva is preferred;
- Passion for social development works and education sector.
- This is a part-time paid internship; requiring a minimum of 20 working hours per week.
- Professional development opportunities: Training/Coaching sessions are provided.
- Exposure to the global network of Khan Academy partners.
Interested applicants shall submit their CV/resume and cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM Feb 15th, 2023. Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible, as this recruitment may be closed after the suitable candidate is found.